Monday, September 28, 2009

Blegh

Well, I could use some prayers:
(1): School is harder than it has ever been in the past. I can't catch up with my work. I worked this weekend, hoping I could catch up, and I am still behind. I don't know how much more I can work everyday without going insane, but I guess I will have to try. I already know that my thanksgiving weekend will be used mainly for working on school, as well as all of my weekends. I am trying to fit in some 'down time' but it's not enough to get me through. I don't teach enough to make me sane through the grad research, but when I DO teach, I am not as prepared as I would like b/c of all my grad work. I also have a prof who gives way too much work every week. So please pray that I catch up on my work, and maybe even get ahead!
(2): I am sick. This weekend was supposed to get me caught up on work, but instead (probably b/c of the stress), I got a fever and aches and all-around flu/cold. I woke up this morning all dizzy and tired, so please pray I get better soon so that I can keep working.
(3): Well, this isn't a prayer request, more like a praise. I am SO THANKFUL for Paul! He cleaned the house this weekend (I didn't even notice it was so dirty!), worked on the yard, and took care of me. He almost even did some of my homework! :) I couldn't get through grad school without his support...

That's all for now. Hopefully my next post is more positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment