Saturday, May 1, 2010

I'm a Zombie...can I have your brain?

*Whew*
I am getting to the end of the semester. I have less than two weeks to go! Today I realized it was May 1, and I panicked. I still have so much to do for school before the end, which is May 13!
This past week, I wrote two papers, read 8 books, and graded 75 essay exams.
Here is what I have left:
*25-ish page paper for my medieval class on: "Continuity versus Change: Working Women in Early Modern Germany" I have all the books read and my notes done and my outline is complete. I just have to sit down for a few days straight and write until my fingers fall off.
*20-ish page paper for my early modern class, this one isn't too bad. It's just a historiography paper based on my notes from class on violence, crime, and justice.
*Presentation on my medieval paper. I am not looking forward to this. We have to make a fancy presentation, which I think it ridiculous and a waste of my time.
*Read one more book for my American Revolution class. Woo hoo! That is all left for this class!
*Grade 75 quizzes (essay format)
*Grade 75 final exams (essay format) I am so sick of grading!
*Input all the grades into the official format. This is the worst. I haven't finished inputting their grades from extra credit and discussion sections, so I have to put them all in and then go from there.

I am getting there. But I can't believe I have only 12 more days to do all of this! :(
What a negative post. Don't worry, though. Once I am done with this semester, my posts will be SO much happier!

1 comment: