Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A few of my Favorite Things

I don't know how I managed it, but I survived the semester! I am still pretty exhausted and my body cannot seem to relax. It has become a habit to be stressed starting the moment I wake up, so it might take a while for me to unwind completely. In celebration of my freedom from the academic world, at least for a few months, I decided to remind myself of a few of my favorite things in the world:

My fave foods/beverages:
*blackberries and raspberries
*limeade
*tomatoes!!!
*CHEESE!
*Gin and tonics with a twist of lime

My fave activities:
*taking care of my flowers
*sewing
*playing Sims 2
*playing board games
*playing video games
*making t-shirts with Paul
*hosting dinner parties
*walking with my dog and husband
*MUSIC: playing instruments, singing, listening to a huge variety of songs
*FISHING!

My fave people:
*My sweet, sweet Paul
*My family: Moms, Dads, sister-in-laws, brothers, bro-in-laws, AND my two NEPHEWS!
*My friends: Rick, Julie, Cindy, Staci, Abby and my Small Group
*My dog Athena...not a person, but very dear to me.
*My Extended family: I miss them all so very much.

My fave dreams/goals:
*Catch alot of fish this summer
*Get into shape
*Get a job
*Explore Europe
*Take a bunch of cruises
*Move out of this crappy state
*Take time to tell my loved ones how important they are to me

No comments:

Post a Comment