Monday, April 12, 2010

Fishing on the brain

Life is currently moving along quite nicely. I could use some prayers, though. I applied to a bunch of colleges to work! I don't know if I will get anything, but it's worth a shot. One school has emailed me three times now, and wants to do an online interview. That might just mean I would be put into their large pool of "acceptable adjuncts" but I will consider that an honor! :)
Besides filling out application after application, my life has been centered on fishing and friends. Yes, I still have school. And after wednesday of this week, my life will center only on work once again (sigh...) but last week, I enjoyed myself a bit. Paul had the week off, and we did some more yard work and had a lovely Asian-themed dinner party with Benji, Abby, and Rick. We played board games after and it was good food too...that Paul cooked! :)
Um, let's see. I am still getting over a nasty two week cold. And I love teaching.
I don't have much else to say right now, so off I go to do a bit more work and then get some lovely sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment