Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hello

Well, here I am. I have been trying to figure out if I wanted a blog or not for a while now, and my latest adventures in school left me ranting and raving so much that I thought it might be healthy to just get one of these! :)

The goal of this blog is to get out all of my stress from school, bask in the happiness of life, and to remind myself years down the road of all the basic everyday things that happen to me. It is bound to be boring. laugh!

I will start by saying that I am married to a great Christian man named Paul. He is tall and has blond hair which basically means he is perfect. :) We have a baby (aka puppy) named Athena. She is only 7 months-ish old and a black lab/newfoundland mix, as well as the best dog in America. I am a Phd history grad student(!) with way too many years of tough schooling ahead of me. I used to love learning, but being in school constantly since I was six is wearing me out...
Together, Paul and I love fishing, playing games, playing music, and walking with our dog.

Well, that is it for now. Woo hoo for blogs!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! Sorry - I messed up on my last comment and didn't realize it until I posted it and it made no sense... so now here is my new one! :) Welcome welcome!! :) I am looking forward to reading your blog and hearing about the things that are happening with you and Paul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, I liked reading this, keep it up Cris!
    Have a great week!:)
    Mom, (lori)

    ReplyDelete